- The Swedish Krona edged up against the euro after falling to a near 1-week low in the previous session on Sweden's downbeat inflation figures.
- EUR/SEK trades 0.3 percent down at 10.6630, having hit a high of 10.7739 on Tuesday, its highest since September 4.
- Major support is seen at 10.6150 (trendline joining 10.6019 and 10.6099).
- Technical indicators show bearish trend - RSI weak at 46.47, Stochs are biased lower and MACD support downside.
- Immediate resistance is located at 10.7188 (21-DMA), close above could take it near 10.7321 (Aug. 22 High).
- On the lower side, support is seen at 10.6560, break below could take it till 10.6420.
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 10.6979, with stop loss of 10.7073, target price at 10.6420.