- The Danish Krone declined, extending losses from the previous session as markets continued to digest Denmark's mixed inflation report.
- USD/DKK is currently trading 0.2 percent up at 6.7660, having hit a low of 6.7302 last week, its lowest since August 29.
- 21-EMA continues to act as major support
- Technical indicators support uptrend, with RSI strong at 59.13 and Stochs indicate a bullish crossover.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.7735, close above could take it till 6.7986 (September 4 High).
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.7398 (21-EMA), and any break below will take it till 6.7086 (August 27 Low).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 6.7478, with stop loss of 6.7398 and target price of 6.7735.