NetDania - Forex, Stocks, News, Futures & CFD's
NetDania Forex & Stocks - The World’s #1 Forex & CFD Trading App
20,000+ financial instruments. Thousands of real-time stocks and indices. Outstanding global overview. Streaming tick by tick quotes. Superior interbank FX rates. Best charting for mobile and tablets, incl. trading from chart. Real-time news and economic calendar.
Turn your mobile into your personal trading assistant, and be alerted whenever its time to enter or exit the market.
Synchronization with NetDania NetStation for desktop.
Free demo trading accounts with multiple brokers.
This app provides an unprecedented speed and market overview, and will soon become your favorite app.
Get it at Android Market!
- 20,000+ Financial instruments
- 10,000+ Real-time stocks and indices
- 2,200+ Currency pairs
- Real-time streaming tick by tick quotes
- Low latency Interbank FX rates from Top-10 liquidity providers
- Real-time stock indices; Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, TSX, Nikkei 225, ASX200, Hong Kong Hang Seng, Nifty 50, MICEX, EuroSTOXX50, FTSE100, DAX 30, CAC40, IBEX35, MIB40, SMI20 and more
- US Dollar Index, Oil, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper etc.
- Best charting for phones and tablets
- Trade the world's most traded instruments
- Trade from Chart
- Create simple or complex algorithms using combinations of studies and pattern recognition. No programming skills are required
- Sharing and synchronization between devices
- Push notifications on breaking news and major economic events
- Real-time News and Economic calendar
- Compose news streams from preferred news sources
- Unlimited number of Watch lists
- Set alerts on any instrument
- 18 languages
- Full internationalization with corresponding localisation
- Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
- Charts with various technical studies
- Swipe between different charts
- Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
- Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
- Last 30 days push notification history
- Receive news from multiple news providers