Cookies on the
find out more here.
Equity snapshot (indices)
Equities are marginally higher today. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table S&P 500 S&P is marginally up today, as lower rise in employment cost causing some headwinds. Today's range 21162104. US employment cost index rose by +0.2%, lowest since 1982. Chicago PMI rose by 54.7 in July. Michigan consumer sentiment dropped to 93.1 in June from 93.3 prior. S&P 500 is currently trading at 2112. Immediate support lies at 1980, 2040 and resistance 2150. FTSE FTSE top performer this week as economic outlook improved along with company results....
Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Metals are trading in green postemployment cost data. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table - Gold...
New 12 months High: GBP/CAD
New 12 months High: GBP/AUD
New 12 months Low: AUD/USD
New 12 months High: USD/ZAR
New 12 months High: GBP/TRY
Currency snapshot (commodity pairs)
Dollar index trading at 96.80 (0.70%) Strength meter (today so far) Aussie +0.55%, Kiwi +0.36%, Loonie...
Today Calendar Events
Currency snapshot (major pairs)
Dollar index trading at 96.86 (0.64%). Strength meter (today so far) Euro +0.97%, Franc +0.70%, Yen +0.15%, GBP...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Turkey Jul tim export figures* decrease to 10.857 bln $ vs. prev 11.700 bln $
* China Jul nbs manufacturing pmi* decrease to 50.0 (fcast 50.2 ) vs. prev 50.2
* China Jul nbs non-mfg pmi* increase to 53.9 vs. prev 53.80
* South Korea Jul export growth prelim* decrease to -3.3 % (fcast -5.0 %) vs. prev -2.4 %
Americas roundup: Dollar ends July on sour note on weak U.S. labor cost data-august 1st, 2015
* Fitch says expects the croatian economy to exit recession this year and for real GDP to grow by...
* Fitch says croatian economy suffers from high public and external debt ratios, high euroisation,...
* Fitch -revision of croatia's outlook reflects general government deficit reaching 5.7% of GDP in...
* Fitch - forecasts seychelles' real GDP growth to remain low at 3.4% in 2015 (2014: 3.3%) despite...
* Fitch says revised the outlooks on croatia's long-term foreign and local currency issuer default...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions