Cookies on the
find out more here.
Dollar bulls lose ammunition
Dollar bulls took third consecutive daily hit yesterday, as profit booking accelerated at record levels. Dollar bulls are failing to find enough ammunition to march on despite record fall in German yield. US economy is expected to gather pace once more at latter half of the year, however weak 1st quarter is taking its toll. Job rolls which so far has remained robust, hit multi month low in March. Falling treasury yields is posing serious challenge for the bulls. US 2 year yield now has fallen below 0.50%, trading at 0.492. Similarly 5 year fell further to 1.2982. In spite of falling German...
Guide to today’s important data and events
Risks are high across board today. Focus is on UK unemployment and US inflation data. Data released so far Japan ...
New 12 months Low: EUR/CAD
New 1 month Low: USD/CAD
New 12 months High: GBP/TRY
New 1 month High: NZD/USD
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.07679
Commodities snapshot (energy)
Energy segment is the best performer this week, breaking important resistance. Weekly performance at a glance in chart...
Today Calendar Events
Currency snapshot (commodity pairs)
Dollar index trading at 97.89 (0.52%). Strength meter (today so far) Aussie +1.42%, Kiwi +0.75%, Loonie +0.53%....
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* China and Malaysia renew further 3 year currency swap agreement of 180 bn yuan/90 bln ringgit -...
China says to accelerate reforms to support Yuan in IMF currency basket - xinhua
* China Mar China house prices yy* decrease to -6.1 % vs. prev -5.7 %
Americas roundup: Euro resilient to the developments from Greece - 20 April, 2015
* Brazil's benchmark Bovespa index provisionally closes 1.10 pct down at 54,070.46 points
* Canada's S&P/TSX comp index provisionally closes 0.17 pct down at 15,361.28 points
* China's zhu says expects bilateral investment treaty talks with United States will conclude...
* China's zhu says some improvement in global economy, but recovery too slow, need to strengthen...
* For week, Dow down 1.3 pct, S&P down 1 pct, NASDAQ down 1.3 pct
* Lew says U.S. committed to ratifying IMF quota reforms, believes congress will soon ratify
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions