Cookies on the
find out more here.
No change likely in ecb's gradual monetary policy approach despite downside risk to Euro area's 2016-17 growth outlook
European banks' credit and equity are at levels not seen since 201213. The 2008-09 financial crisis and the negative impact on the banking sector has created a significant level of non-performing assets. Despite provisions and capital buffers being raised, the ratio of non-performing loans to capital remains elevated. Also growing concerns about the strength of the business (and credit) cycle in the past few weeks have created a sharp widening in bank credit spreads.Also ECB negative interest rates at -30bp is squeezing euro area banks' net interest margins. The longer negative rates remain,...
Commodity prices and macroeconomic factors to weigh on under-stressed latino FX space, likely to...
MXN should decouple from the rest of the region from Q1 assuming growth is strong enough to allow Banxico to tighten...
New 12 months High: Gold, spot
New 12 months Low: EUR/JPY
New 12 months Low: NOK/JPY
New 3 months High: Silver, spot
New 12 months High: EUR/GBP
FxWirePro: offset aud's downside risk with CAD via zero cost combos- buy AUD/USD atm puts with rko...
The AUD/USD and USD/CAD belong to the commodity block and are sensitive to common factors like Fed policy, commodity...
Today Calendar Events
UK housing costliest ever, seems like bubble bursting
Housing Starts in the United Kingdom increased to 36530 in the third quarter of 2015 from 35960 in the second quarter...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
No change likely in ecb's gradual monetary policy approach despite downside risk to Euro area's...
* Kazakhstan's industrial output falls 0.7 pct y/y in January (-0.8 pct in January 2015) - stats...
OPEC likely to agree on production limits
* Fitch says consider commercial real estate lending as relatively more risky, as part of it is...
* Portugal prime minister says will prepare additional budget measures but thinks they are not...
* Fitch estimate that the china-related npl ratio will likely rise to about 1.5%-2% by end-2016
* Fitch expects banks' loan impairments to increase, with Chinese borrowers likely to account for a...
* Fitch says the key issue to watch for Hong Kong banks in 2016 is their china-related credit...
* Fitch: China credit quality, property are key risks for HK banks in 2016
* Fitch says maintains stable sector and rating outlooks for Hong Kong banks notwithstanding their...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions