Cookies on the
find out more here.
Commodity prices and macroeconomic factors to weigh on under-stressed latino FX space, likely to depreciate further
MXN should decouple from the rest of the region from Q1 assuming growth is strong enough to allow Banxico to tighten credibly alongside the Fed.ARS will almost certainly be devalued under the incoming Macri administration given Argentina's low reserve cover, but the move should be less than the forward given prospects for more a more constructive policy mix postKirchner.COP could appreciate from mid-2016 if our recent crude oil stance materializes, but CLP probably depreciates through Q4 as copper prices test $4000/tonne.BRL should continue to suffer from the 2015 cocktail of...
FxWirePro: offset aud's downside risk with CAD via zero cost combos- buy AUD/USD atm puts with rko...
The AUD/USD and USD/CAD belong to the commodity block and are sensitive to common factors like Fed policy, commodity...
New 12 months High: Gold, spot
New 12 months Low: EUR/JPY
New 12 months Low: NOK/JPY
New 3 months High: Silver, spot
New 12 months High: EUR/GBP
UK housing costliest ever, seems like bubble bursting
Housing Starts in the United Kingdom increased to 36530 in the third quarter of 2015 from 35960 in the second quarter...
Today Calendar Events
Yen rise is eroding positive effects of abe's stimulus policies; will the BOJ step in?
Risk appetite disappeared quickly yesterday evening after Yellen's testimony. The S&P500 future was 1.4% lower than...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Thai 54.9 bln Baht, 14-day Central Bank bond avg accepted yield 1.37195 pct
* Seoul shares extend fall to 2 pct
* BOJ Gov Kuroda enter Japan pm's office - jiji
* BOJ offers to lend trln of Japanese Govt. Bonds on spot basis through 2/15 as a secondary Source...
* BOJ Gov kuroda: Japan's financial institutions have sufficient capital
* Tokyo's Nikkei share average extends fall, down 5.00 pct
* BOJ Gov kuroda: have consistently said BOJ will take whatever steps necessary, including...
* China Feb tr ipsos pcsi decrease to 60.0 vs. prev 62.80
* Japan Feb tr ipsos pcsi decrease to 41.6 vs. prev 42.00
* South Korea Feb tr ipsos pcsi decrease to 36.3 vs. prev 36.90
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions