Contribute own Market Data
The PB Server API is intended for financial institutions, spread-betting companies
and alike who wish to contribute in-house data, applying certain spread rules etc.
and display the data in one or more of our applications, i.e. ChartStation.
Based on the PB Server API a PublishServer Application must be developed which act
as the bridge between the customer’s data source and NetDania StreamingServer farms.
Main Features of PB Server API:
- Functionality to collect and save any type of contributed data including quotes,
news, charts and instrument lookup/search
- Collect persistent chart data on specific symbols, from contributed quote updates
- Sampling of chart data on up to 13 different time frames
- Example source code on how to contribute data, including detailed comments
- Test environment including “Contribution Test Utily” which is an application that
simulates a StreamingServer being connected to your PublishServer. With this utility
you can check if contributed data is working as intended, and whether the contributed
data is correct and looking as you want it to appear to your clients. Data contributed
from your PublishServer are viewable and live updating in this utility